Stage West has the following job openings:
Associate Media Producer
- Comfortable in front of and behind a DSLR and video camera
- Comfortable editing video and audio into short pieces for website, social media, grants, etc.
- 2-3 years creating photographic, video, and audio content
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically AfterEffects, Premiere, Photoshop, LightRoom) and Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable with words and collaborating on scripts
- Basic understanding of AV equipment
Basic understanding of lighting techniques
- Content creation and Social Media - Can make diverse pieces of media into coherent marketing or development products for (primarily) social media and web
- Seeks input from team members
- Can perform as part of a team or work solo as necessary
- Manage content projects with the Marketing Director from conception to final deliverable
- Adept at creating and sticking to timelines
- Participates in photo shoots and photo editing as needed
- Some social media scheduling and posting, as needed by Marketing Director
- Assist with tidy maintenance of digital files.
- Attend opening nights and ancillary programs as schedule allows.
- This position will be asked to open the building and lock/arm it as needed.
Stage West, a prominent regional theatre in North Texas, has been a leading figure in performing arts for over four decades. Its mission is to engage audiences with bold and exciting theatre that entertains, inspires and challenges. Stage West is staffed by a positive and fun group of artists excited to have a like-minded, talented individual join their team.