Stage West has the following job openings:
Apply by Jun 20, 2021
This position will assist with all marketing, communication, and advertisement efforts within the organization. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Areas of responsibility include:
Marketing, Social Media, Advertisement and Communications
The Marketing Associate is responsible for working with the Marketing Director on the following tasks:
- Conceptualize, design, and implement digital and print marketing campaigns (for seasons, shows, educational programs, development campaigns, etc).
- Manage campaigns on social media.
- Familiarity with video editing and motion graphics for social media and advertisements (and a desire to learn more)
- Write, proofread, and otherwise assist as needed with playbills, press releases, and other instances where creative copy is required. (Includes developing marquee messages and changing them promptly as needed.)
- Assist with marketing research and analyzing resultant data to identify and define core audiences and their needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Key Performance Indicators and the use of Google Analytics to track social media and website performance, ticket sales, and class enrollments.
- Work with Associate Producer to arrange and conduct publicity photo shoots.
- Devise and present ideas for promotional activities (including value-added displays in hall.)
- Assist in producing regular General Interest and Education email blasts.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local and national theatre scenes, with respect to marketing.
- Assist with keeping website content up to date.
- Assist with tidy maintenance of digital files.
- Attend opening nights and ancillary programs as schedule allows.
- This position will be asked to open the building and lock/arm it as needed.
Salary: This is an assistant position with a salary between $29k and $31k depending on skill level and experience.
This position falls under company member like all others at Stage West. All company members work on additional tasks outside of this job description. Tasks can include working ancillary events, cleaning, and strikes, among other things that may arise from time to time. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: employment [at] stagewest.org.
Stage West, a prominent regional theatre in North Texas, has been a leading figure in performing arts for over four decades. Its mission is to engage audiences with bold and exciting theatre that entertains, inspires and challenges. Stage West is staffed by a positive and fun group of artists excited to have a like-minded, talented individual join their team.