Stage West has the following job listings:
Part Time Cook for Stage West Theatre’s Lobby Cafe
$10/hour ($12 with experience or after probational period) – approximately 10-20 hours/week during production weeks (about 37 weeks per year).
- Work directly with Chef to prep and run shifts.
- Complete food orders as they come in and as directed by Chef.
- Maintain sanitary environment.
- Ensure self and staff compliance with current health codes.
- Reports directly to café Chef.
Approximately 5:30-9:30 Thursdays; 6-10 Friday and Saturday; 12:30-4:30 Sunday)*
*These times vary with length of play and number of audience to be served. This position is not required to close each night unless the service numbers require it.
Any professional kitchen experience is a plus; the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate is hard-working, enthusiastic, honest and a team-player.
Contact Pam Huie, Café Manager, 817-504-8300, to apply.
This position offers an excellent, flexible way to make some good cash while working for a fun, local theatre company.
A good candidate will:
- Have prior restaurant experience and/or be a quick learner.
- Be good at multi-tasking.
- Have a well-kept and groomed appearance.
- Enjoy good food and theatre.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and be able to work well with others under stress.
- Be punctual.
- Understand the importance of good service.
The Lobby Cafe waiters work, as scheduled, before each Stage West Theatre performance. Standard work hours are Thursdays 5:30pm-9:30pm; Fridays/Saturdays 6:00pm-10:00pm; Sundays 1:00pm-5:00pm. Additional hours are also possible for special events.
Pay: Restaurant tips.
Interested? Contact Pam at phuie55 [at] gmail.com